Carat chief resurfaces at Maxus
Singapore - Ex-Carat Singapore MD Sony Wong, who left in May, has returned from a break to join WPP's Maxus Singapore as of early September.
Marketing reported on 16 April 2007 of Wong's departure. Prior to Carat, he worked at Asia Pacific Breweries handling the Heineken and Guinness portfolios.
Wong's responsibilities at Carat were taken over by CEO for Singapore & Hong Kong Richard Leong.
At press time, Wong was unavailable for comment.
- Maxus Singapore
Maxus Singapore Related Stories:
- Maxus and ADK scale up partnership
- Maxus Singapore wins new account
- Media's tough tasks: talent and integration
- In BRIEF: BBDO, Park Hotel, Maxus
- Finnair focuses on SG, hires agencies
- Shell shifts media biz to MediaCom
- Maxus wins Lion Corp biz
- Maxus beefs up regional presence
- Maxus nets NTUC Income media biz
- Maxus adds account, looks for MD
- MindShare unveils new management line-up
- MOE settles on agencies for recruitment campaign
- MindShare and Maxus Focus TVCs
- PSB Academy targets youth
- SingTel has mobile and internet advertising ambitions
- Courts says deal to gameshow sponsorship
- OCBC media account decided