Starwood brings more to Bali
Indonesia - Starwood Asia Pacific Hotels & Resorts will be launching three new hotels with meeting facilities in Bali this year, along with upgrading the current event facilities at its existing properties.
The Westin Ubud Resort and Spa Bali will offer over 100 guestrooms and 116 square metres in meeting space; the Sheraton Kuta Bali Resort with over 200 rooms and over 1,100 square metres in meeting space, and the Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran with 160 rooms and 100 square metres of meeting space.
The Sheraton Kuta Bali Resort will also include a ballroom capable of accommodating 300 guests in a banquet setting.
Dates for their launch have not been confirmed.
The Starwood-managed Bali International Conference Centre is also currently undergoing a facelift worth US$4 million that is expected to be completed by the end of August 2012.
The centre will see changes to its public areas, external landscaping, and meeting rooms, while its IT and audio-visual capabilities will also be modernised and improved.
This is part of Marketing Events' weekly news bulletin. To subscribe to ME's bi-monthly print magazine and online newsletters, please go to www.marketing-interactive.com/subscribe
To read ME's latest print issue in PDF click here.
- Starwood Asia Pacific Hotels and Resorts Pte Ltd
Starwood Asia Pacific Hotels and Resorts Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Starwood revives Thailand's MICE biz
- St. Regis plants itself at the top
- Starwood MICE biz in Japan sees recovery
- W Hotel to debut in 2016
- Glodow Nead opens Asia office, appoints Yeo
- MARKETING TV: Direct response v branding, the Starwood way
- Starwood to expand with Gen Y talent
- Starwood Hotel employees take to the sales floor
- Starwood SVP sales and marketing APAC role vacant
- Starwood captures MICE with web