PHD nets two new accounts
Global – B2B software solution provider VMware has awarded its global media biz to OMG’s PHD, an appointment that covers Asia Pacific and Japan as well.
The account for Asia-Pacific and Japan markets is worth approximately US$5 million, sources suggested.
The appointment follows a global pitch held in San Francisco, led by PHD's global team in the US.
Locally, PHD Singapore has been appointed as the media agency for Singapore's property website iProperty.com, with the account estimated to be worth SG$1.5 million.
PHD could not be reached for comments at the time of writing.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account