Agatha Yap leaves McDonald’s
Singapore - Agatha Yap, McDonalds's Singapore director of marketing has left the company after a seven-year stint.
McDonald's confirmed the development saying it has not yet found a replacement.
"Yap (pictured) has been a valuable member of the McDonald's leadership team for the past seven years, and we thank her for her contributions to the McDonald's business. We wish her every success as she seeks out new horizons in her next career," a statement from McDonald's said.
When contacted, Yap said she could only comment on her next move at a later date.
In her 18 year-old career Yap has also worked various agencies such as BBDO, Euro and Bates, holding roles such client services and account management roles.
McDonald's has seen a slew of marketing changes recently with departure of Shirley Foenander, vice president for marketing, communications and menu management, and appointment of Andrew Knott coming on board as regional vice president, digital marketing, McDonald's Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Africa, in 2011.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- McDonald's Singapore
McDonald's Singapore Related Stories:
- Agatha Yap heads back to McDonald's
- McDonald's tackles fake coupon issue
- Call me Shirley... Not the client
- McDonald's brings back Monopoly
- ITE and Singapore Prison Service listed as best employers
- Foenander exits McDonald's
- Women leaders boost McDonald's profits
- McDonald's says good not good enough
- McDonald’s loves the game
- Samsung garners highest brand recall in YOG
- McDonald's plays on Xbox
- McDonald's monopoly in Singapore
- King of late night but will marketers bite?
- Professionals find work behind The Golden Arches
- McDonald’s partners WDA for University Accredited Programme
- In love with McDonald’s
- Taking a bite out of the service DNA
- Professional of the Year 2007: Employer Branding
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- WEB WATCH MMSG Sep'08