In BRIEF: Celestial Tiger, KFC, Ogilvy
Celestial Tiger Entertainment on demand in China
Celestial Tiger Entertainment has announced content licensing deals for video-on-demand rights with multiple platforms in China, such as iQIYI, Sohu, You On Demand and Youku. The deal encompasses feature films and television content from Lionsgate lilbrary to penetrate into the China video-on-demand market, worth an estimated, 2 billion RMB.
RWS opens two new hotels
Resorts World Sentosa has opened two new eco-luxurious hotels at its 49-hectare mega-resort. The 172-room Equarius Hotel and 22-room exclusive Beach Villas will bring a resort-style vacation to Singapore, flanked by a 360-degree view of the waterfront, harbourfront skyline and tropical rainforest.
KFC goes out to the youths
Grey Singapore has conceptualised and developed a youth-targeted campaign to launch KFC's latest addition to its Snackers range, "Fish Donuts". Launched on 7 February, the campaign covers print, television, out-of-home and in-store point-of-sale materials. With this marketing strategy, KFC aims to create awareness of its Snackers range to social media savvy youths.
Gaggenau launches interactive iPad app
Gaggenau Culinary has launched its first mobile application for the iPad, allowing users to get recipes from professional chefs. Gaggenau understands the role mobile gadgets play in today's lifestyle and aims to turned cooking into an interactive art, offering an extensive range of exclusive new recipes from top chefs and mixologists.
Ogilvy names lead for outbound practice
Ogilvy PR has promoted Justin Knapp as director of China outbound practice to meet the growing demand for marketing communication services from Chinese companies look to expand into the global market. Based in Beijing he will work closely with Lyndon Cao, director of Ogilvy & Mather's China practice in New York
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Resorts World at Sentosa
- Ogilvy and Mather
KFC Related Stories:
- McDonald’s adds Chinese flavour to menu
- Bizarre HR: Fast food employees leave a bad taste [PHOTOS]
- KFC Philippines fights hunger with WFP
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- NBA extends marketing deal with KFC
- KFC cuts suppliers in China
- Bizarre HR: KFC worker fired for licking potatoes
- KFC celebrates 1 million Facebook fans
- KFC Australia ropes in rockstars
- BCA on agency hunt, Audi promotes new cars
- KFC Australia appoints Edelman
- KFC draws flak for APP supplies
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Virginia Ng
- Out to Lunch: Why KFC took kids off the menu
- Nandos takes a punch at KFC
- KFC: Out of the pan, into the fire
- KFC launches first group buying deal in HK
- KFC gets real about its food
- KFC and Pizza Hut pick UM for media
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 29 September 2011