In BRIEF: Aegis, Leo Burnett, Perform
Aegis strengthens China team
Aegis Media China has appointed Raymond Lei as deputy general manager of buying for Southern China to lead its Guangzhou team and tasked him with developing new business and negotiations. Previously, he was head of negotiations at GroupM Shanghai and buying director at UM. In his new role, he reports to Lisa Wei, chief investment officer of Aegis Media China.
Leo Burnett Indonesia buffs digital talent
Leo Burnett Indonesia has appointed Venke Sharma (pictured) to executive director, head of digital - technical advisor for the agency to strengthen its digital capabilities. Previously Sharma was leading Arc Worldwide in India, working with clients such as Philip Morris, Big TV, Carrefour, Asia Pacific Breweries and Tata Tea. Prior to working with Leo Burnett he was co-founder and country head of Tribal DDB India.
Goal.com leads in Indonesia
Goal.com has taken the lead in Indonesia as the top sports site in December 2011, according to comScore. The site in Indonesia reached 3.1 million unique users (Google Analytics) in December 2011and was ranked as the leading local sport site ahead of Detiksport.com in comScore's December Media Metrix. Using a combination of market relevant editorial, video and data content, the Indonesia edition features in-depth coverage of local and international football news from around the globe in Bahasa Indonesia. Goal.com is owned by Perform.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leo Burnett
- Aegis Media
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles