Rosken talks to a younger audience
Malaysia - Skin-care brand Rosken has big plans for Malaysia with a slew of product launches slated for 2012 and the company kicking off its latest campaign on Valentine's day.
As the brand plans to launch its a Sensitive Skin product line in March and three more products in July, targeting the younger audience, Chris Ang Li Bin, business manager, Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei for PharmaCare Laboratories (Asia) tells A+M, "there is a lot in store for Rosken."
"As the brand continues to grow the management will continue to support it with radio, TV and also sponsorships and partnership deals with key companies in the health and beauty sector such as Gyms."
For the Cuffed Couple' campaign, its latest initiative the brand has tied up with radio stations such as Mix FM and My FM which will see five married couples cuffed together for 72 hours undertaking a series of challenges such convincing 100 people to try Rosken hand cream, in the shortest time among others.
Ang said that the choice of running a radio campaign to reach out to its audience was based on extensive research conducted in Australia. "Rosken is trying to contemporise the brand and these particular two stations captivate exactly that - our current target market and potential target market (younger demographic)."
Both Mix FM and My FM are stations under AMP Radio Networks.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- AMP Radio Networks
AMP Radio Networks Related Stories:
- McDonald's integrated campaign for new item, and more
- In BRIEF : ESPN, Maybank, Wacom and IAA
- Fun and games at AMP Superstar Pyramid night
- AMP makes changes post Sree's departure
- Sree leaves AMP to head MEASAT
- Media evolution: Conflict or collaboration?
- DiGi WWWows with new awards show
- Marketing TV: Beyond the radio ad break
- AMP kicks off March madness
- No tension on Springboard
- AMP springs up to create and innovate
- AMP’s up for bigger volume
- Sandhu amps it up for radio
- AMP rides radio's big wave
- AMP sets sail on Eastern waves
- Astro colours world with shades of Merdeka
- Astro rejoices in MySTORY
- Dutch Lady spreads the milk around
- Malaysia SME Congress finds sponsors
- AMP tunes in to 3G