Language serves no barrier to Tiger Beer
Singapore – Tiger Beer has launched a new brand campaign 'Languages', initially featuring teaser ads, across print, TV, outdoor and digital media.
The campaign consists of a series of 10 to 15-second video teasers comprising snippets of the new commercials. Besides airing on television, the videos can also be viewed on Tiger Beer Singapore's website and Facebook page until 15 February.
The creative agencies behind the campaign are Y&R for the TVC and DDB for print, OOH and activation. PR is managed by Ogilvy Public Relations Singapore while digital duties are handled by Band. The media agency for Tiger Beer is ZenithOptimedia.
The campaign adopts a central theme of depicting scenarios of a man who travels the world and escapes tricky situations using Tiger Beer.
The teasers will end with a call to viewers and consumers to look out for the full series of commercials on 16 February.
In addition, a Tiger Beer 'Live It Up' contest will be hosted on its Facebook page at the end of February, with invites customers to a party to be held in March. The location will be kept under wraps.
Winners of the contest will be able to download the new Tiger Beer iPhone app to register for the event. The app will be further developed as an information tool for consumers to locate bars in Singapore and learn about available promotions.
Rene de Monchy, head of marketing at Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore, said the commercial communicates that Tiger Beer drinkers use their ingenuity and smarts to overcome tricky situations.
"On a deeper level, the campaign demonstrates the appreciation of a good beer no matter the location or language spoke by a person," he added.
De Monchy hopes the campaign will serve to strengthen the company's connection with its fans in Singapore beyond the traditional and online media platforms through on-ground activities, such as the upcoming 'Live It Up' party.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Asia Pacific Breweries
Asia Pacific Breweries Related Stories:
- Had a good night out? Now, act responsible
- Update: APB gets new marketing lead
- Tiger consolidates global digital business
- Tiger Beer puts fans in sticky situations
- Brands cash in on CNY festivities
- Tiger Street Football kicks off in Vietnam
- Heineken creates digital Passport
- Racing fever hits Tiger Beer
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- APB gets social for responsible message
- Agency of the Year Awards: One week to go
- No EU-like pact on alcohol marketing in Asia
- Tiger Beer shortlists three
- In BRIEF: SingTel, Auditoire\, APBS
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: René de Monchy
- Tiger returns as street football’s title sponsor
- Tiger review adds to global pitch frenzy
- Tiger Beer creates 3D billboard
- APB Singapore gets new marketing lead
- APB campaigns against binge-drinking