Aegis launches Jumptank
Australia - Aegis Media Pacific has launched an innovation unit Jumptank, with the new business being led by chief commercial officer Kristian Barnes (pictured left).
The company has also brought onboard Justin Baird (pictured right) former innovationist with Google to take on the role of group innovation director.
Baird who has 15 years worth of experience in product management, technology development and digital media will be in charge of driving innovation within the new unit together with Barnes.
Other members of the Jumptank team include Richard Chapman as group integration director. Ben Cunnington former MPG strategist as group strategy director and Jon White have also come onboard as Jumptank's group business development directors.
Commenting on the newly launched division Aegis Media Pacific CEO Luke Littlefield said: "The creation of Jumptank is a significant step for Aegis Media Pacific and marks our commitment and dedication to delivering innovation for our clients and to continuously improve our way of working."
Last week Aegis Media launched media agency Vizeum in the market.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering