Heineken bonds with Daniel Craig
Global - Daniel Craig is to appear in Heineken's latest ad campaign which will run alongside the build up for the launch of the next James Bond film, Skyfall.
Planned for September 2012, the campaign marks the sixth consecutive James Bond film that the brewer has been involved with.
The campaign, which will incorporate Facebook and Google, will be activated in more than 170 countries.
"The trust that we have built has allowed us to take the partnership to a new level by linking Skyfall directly with our award winning global ‘Open Your World' campaign," Heineken chief commercial officer Alexis Nasard, said.
"We are confident our activation plan will ignite the conversation with our consumers and film viewers."
Skyfall is the 23rd film in the James Bond series and is due for release in October this year.
Heineken Related Stories:
- Heineken's bottle uncovers your personality
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- Heineken brings Grammy experience home
- Heineken is serious about music
- More govt tenders, Heineken picks Lowe
- Heineken Thirst ends year with a bang
- Heineken readies for "bottle of the future"
- Getting efficient in the SC
- A Skyfall windfall for brands
- Heineken knows how to party
- Leveraging Bond: Heineken and Omega
- James Bond features in Heineken campaign
- TEC names MD, EA Mobile picks PR agency
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- Heineken picks Starcom for global duties
- In BRIEF: SPT, FrancFranc, Robinsons
- In BRIEF: InMobi, Singapore Flyer, Ikea
- In BRIEF: Go React, StanChart, Servcorp
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Heineken hands PR business to Iris