Aegis China names digital lead
Beijing - Aegis Media China has appointed Meg Chen as executive vice president of digital investment management to lead the agency's digital team.
Chen (pictured) will be responsible for consolidating its digital resources, enhance its digital vendor relationships and create new communication values with investment management.
Chen reports to Michelle Lau, COO of Aegis Media China.
She brings more than 20 years experience in digital marketing, most recently she was general manager of ZenithOptimedia Zed Digital China, overseeing major accounts such as L'Oreal, HTC, Puma, Shanghai Mobile and LVMH.
"Online investment is beginning to take off with more industry supported facts and figures and has become one of the most important areas," Lau said.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering