AirAsia transforms 100th Airbus
Malaysia - In conjunction with its 100th Airbus A320, AirAsia has launched a promotional campaign which included turning its 100th plane into a dragon.
The company also posted a video which showed the transformation process of its 100th Airbus being painted as a dragon on its Facebook page. The process according to the airline took a team of 20 painters and 12 days to complete it.
The company launched a ‘live tweeting' session yesterday to draw attention to the ‘Celebrate our 100th Airbus Promotion'. Tickets for both its domestic and international such as Guilin, Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Penang, Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Sandakan, Bali, Hatyai and more were going for as low as RM30.
The promotion also featured the airline's global loyalty card, BIG, where travellers for its China destinations, would be awarded with extra "2,888 BIGGIES" loyalty points.
Commenting on its latest campaign, Kathleen Tan, regional commercial head AirAsia, said it was timely for them to receive the 100th Airbus as they ushered the year of the dragon.
"The use of this Chinese mythical dragon also reiterates the potential of the Chinese market for AirAsia, with Chinese travellers being the second highest nationality after Malaysians to travel on our route network," added Tan.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
AirAsia Related Stories:
- The AirAsia vs MAS saga continues?
- Chandilya new CEO at AirAsia India
- Five ways to be a boss like Branson
- LOOK: Virgin boss in a dress
- [LOOK] Branson in a dress
- AirAsia gets energised with EQ8
- Are elections promotions a good idea?
- Coffee, tea or Branson?
- CEOs cannot function without HR
- Tune Insurance fuels on social media
- Wong takes commercial role at AirAsia
- Talent Management 2013: The CEO's role in managing talent
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- FMFA announces sponsors
- AirAsia ramps up Singapore presence
- AirAsia X offers "Quiet Zone"
- AirAsia’s 1Malaysia campaign takes flight
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts
- Banks, telcos make up top MMVB winners