Naked Tokyo unveils new managment
Japan - Naked Communications Tokyo has unveiled its new management team which will be made up out of four individuals to drive its business, following the relocation of founding partner Jonny Shaw.
Toru Yoshida assumes the role of head of planning, responsible for service and products around "behaviour change" thinking. Yoshida was previously working Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo where he held the position of strategic planning director.
Nick Watanabe assumes the role of executive creative strategist while Yoichiro Takagi becomes director of insight.
Kaz Maezawa, founding partner of Naked Communications Tokyo, said the new structure will provide clients with unique solutions to help them with their positioning and values.
Shaw has relocated to Naked Global in New York to take the role global head of 'Naked Play', developing marketing services based upon gamification for its global team.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naked Communications
Naked Communications Related Stories:
- The Hallway launches PR offering
- Naked to rework Singapore ops
- Hayden breaks ties with Naked
- Ad Watch/Web Watch Jan 2012
- GSK consolidates media with Maxus
- Naked’s D’Sa gets global role with APAC focus
- Naked rejigs APAC management
- Naked hits the ground running with biz wins
- Naked set to dress up Singapore biz
- Former Naked chief heads to MediaCom
- Naked makes China move
- Naked falls into the Photon fold