Heineken broadcasts for all at Laneway
Singapore - Heineken will be building an outdoor audiovisual installation on the site of this year's St. Jerome's Laneway Festival in Singapore, allowing fans at the venue and at home to experience the music festival from every angle.
Leveraging on its role as the event's official beer partner, the brand will be using Radio Heineken at the Fort Canning Park grounds on 12 February, along with a photobooth and a visual wall displaying live feeds from roving cameras.
The wall will be featuring pictures from the venue uploaded live by fans via Twitter, with the most creative consumer-generated photos paired with the hashtag #radioHKN depicting the best festival angle given a chance to win signed memorabilia by the bands.
Local radio station 98.7FM DJs will also be broadcasting live from location between 9-11pm, featuring interviews with current international independent artists.
The St. Jerome's Laneway Festival, a full-day music festival launched in 2004 featuring a line-up of international bands and artists, made its debut in Singapore last year.
This is part of Marketing Events' weekly news bulletin. To subscribe to ME's bi-monthly print magazine and online newsletters, please go to www.marketing-interactive.com/subscribe
To read ME's latest print issue in PDF click here.
Heineken Related Stories:
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- Heineken brings Grammy experience home
- Heineken is serious about music
- More govt tenders, Heineken picks Lowe
- Heineken Thirst ends year with a bang
- Heineken readies for "bottle of the future"
- Getting efficient in the SC
- A Skyfall windfall for brands
- Heineken knows how to party
- Leveraging Bond: Heineken and Omega
- James Bond features in Heineken campaign
- TEC names MD, EA Mobile picks PR agency
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- Heineken picks Starcom for global duties
- In BRIEF: SPT, FrancFranc, Robinsons
- In BRIEF: InMobi, Singapore Flyer, Ikea
- In BRIEF: Go React, StanChart, Servcorp
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Heineken bonds with Daniel Craig
- Heineken hands PR business to Iris