Mudah maintains top rank locally
Malaysia - Mudah.my narrowly surpassed Google.com.my, with the property portal coming in second after Facebook as the site accessed most by Malaysians.
In a study by Effective Measure on the Top 30 combined websites (international and local) accessed by Malaysians in December 2011, Facebook topped with 6,413,766 unique browsers, followed by Mudah.my's 4,889,499 and Google.com.my with 4,705,974 unique browsers.
Amongst local websites, however, Mudah continues to top the list followed by Mylaunchpad.com.my, thestar.com.my, maybank2u.com.my and lowyat.net.
The top 3 international websites accessed in Malaysia were Facebook.com, Google.com.my and Yahoo.com.
Effective Measure was commissioned last year to be the official Internet measurement currency for Malaysia by the Malaysian Digital Association (MDA).
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com
- Effective Measure
Effective Measure Related Stories:
- GroupM implements Effective solutions
- Solaire Resort taps EM for online metrics
- MEC offers digital GRP metrics
- Facebook tops most accessed sites again
- Key trends to drive 2013
- Increase in website browsing in July
- Effective Measure arrives in the Philippines
- In BRIEF: Effective Measure, Reebonz
- Adults dominate SEA's gaming realm
- Malaysia tops in SEA mobile pageviews
- Effective Measure to track MTM web data
- Effective Measure stakes SE Asia claim