Posterscope enters Indonesia
Indonesia - Aegis Media has launched its out-of-home brand Posterscope in Indonesia in partnership with Mediatrac.
The launch comes after the network introduced Isobar in the country last month.
Its new Indonesian operations will be headed by Regi Wahyu, CEO of Mediatrac, Hera Novita (pictured right) as associate director planning and Satrio Legowo (pictured left) as associate director analytics.
Novita has over 16 years of experience in the out-of-home business starting off at Nettlefold where she worked with brands such as as Lippo Bank, Unilever, Nestle and BCA.
Legowo is an experienced analytical consultant beginning his career with Nielsen's Retail Service and before joining Poterscope was with Sears Holding Corporation in Chicago.
On its new operations Ashish Bhasin, CEO Aegis Media SEA and regional director of Posterscope said: "The highly qualified Posterscope Indonesia team, led by Regi and guided by Yusca, will, I am sure, establish themselves as OOH domain specialists in no time."
"The relevant tools from the globally renowned PRISM suite of tools from Posterscope Worldwide will also be customised and introduced in Indonesia."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering