Ogilvy gets back Incredible India
India - Ogilvy India has won the creative duties for the Incredible India campaign promoted by the Ministry of Tourism.
The agency's Delhi office will handle the mandate for the next three years.
The development follows a multi-agency pitch called by the Ministry of Tourism in December 2010, which saw several agencies including - Percept/H and Mudra - participating.
In an official statement, Piyush Pandey, executive chairman and creative director, Ogilvy South Asia, said: "The Incredible India campaign that we had launched in 2003 is now back with us. We look forward to doing some incredible work for India Tourism."
The agency's mandate over the next three years will be to provide a creative vision to take Incredible India to the next level in both domestic and international markets.
Miles Young, chief executive officer, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, said: "Incredible India is one of the greatest brand properties ever created by Ogilvy. We are immensely proud it is 'coming home' again.
Tourism is the second largest foreign exchange earner in India.
- Ogilvy and Mather
Ogilvy and Mather Related Stories:
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Death sparks debate on overtime
- Young Ogilvy employee dies from heart attack
- Ogilvy boosts its medical education offering
- M+S makes agency appointments
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- Coca-Cola turns strangers into friends
- Perrier parties with psychedelic hipsters
- Ogilvy snags Collins for top creative role
- Castrol gets clingy in new campaign
- Who says CSR is boring?
- Chen named to OgilvyOne Worldwide board
- O&M Shanghai looks to grow social offering
- O&M Beijing appoints new ECD
- Ogilvy serves virtual dumplings for CNY
- NHB appoints O&M for its PR duties
- Coca-Cola goes nice, lucky, crazy
- Ogilvy Singapore makes senior appointments
- ECCO names China PR
- O&M: Malls will be no longer necessary