Social media planner, Hays Singapore
JOBS ONLINE JOBS SENIOR APPOINTMENTS MEDIA RELATIONS
Role Description: Reporting to the Social Media Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for implementing social media strategy by coordinating with the agency's Digital team to ensure the effectiveness of relevant social media techniques.
He/she will manage social media campaigns and presence in social networking sites by posting relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications.
Furthermore he/she shall constantly monitor the effectiveness and the impact of the social media campaigns by analysing and reviewing the programs.
Follow us @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page.
- Hays Singapore
Hays Singapore Related Stories:
- Five tips to prove you're worth employing
- Why onboarding is essential – even for CEOs
- Engagement Manager, Hays
- Contract work has the x-factor
- Malaysian workers can expect a pay rise
- Associate sales & marketing manager, Hays
- Hiring boom expected within IT sector
- Marketing & Business Development Mgr, Hays
- Top dollar for Singapore’s oil and gas workers
- Salaries in Singapore and Malaysia on the rise
- Don’t forget about human contact
- Wage Alert: Singapore salaries on the rise again
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Singapore’s hottest jobs revealed
- Here’s a 2013 heads up, HR
- Turning the tide on job hopping
- Wage Alert: Skills gap causing salary pressures
- How to retain finance staff
- We’ll come home… for a price
- Why are job candidates turning you down?