PHD bags global ANZ media biz
Global - OMG's PHD has won ANZ's global media buying and planning account, replacing incumbent Mitchell & Partners locally.
Regionally, the bank works with Carat which won the account in 2009. Creative duties for the bank are handled by Whybin TBWA globally.
The appointment follows a pitch called in August last year.
A spokesperson for the bank confirmed the development to Marketing, adding that the remit covers all geographies and segments.
According to Nielsen, ANZ was the 25th biggest advertiser in 2010 with an estimated main media spend of US$55.6 million.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- ANZ Bank
ANZ Bank Related Stories:
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- MDA on PR hunt, SingTel pushes mioTV
- ANZ celebrates with Rhythm with Nature
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Kelly Leoni
- Australia’s job ads on the rise
- Trouble down under for white-collar staff
- ANZ tipped to shortlist two
- Australian banks pressured to cut jobs
- Australian job ads decline in August
- ANZ hires SCB's Armstrong
- ANZ calls review on global media business
- 'The Mentalist' fronts ANZ's brand campaign
- TBWA to lead ANZ's super regional strategy
- ANZ signs in with a regional campaign
- Financial sector takes on mobile marketing
- APAC businesses must lift CSR disclosure
- ANZ bank hands media duties to Carat
- ANZ readies for Asian invasion