Rolls-Royce hands regional PR to Weber
Regional - Civil aerospace giant Rolls-Royce has awarded its regional PR account to Weber Shandwick.
Rolls-Royce is set to open its first engine facility in Singapore later this year as part of growth plans for the region.
Weber will be responsible Southeast Asia markets including Singapore as well as China.
A Weber spokesperson confirmed the development to Marketing.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Rolls Royce
- Weber Shandwick
Rolls Royce Related Stories:
- DHL does more, Audi picks supplier
- Is Singapore too efficient?
- TNT sells stakes, UPS new rates
- GM restructures, Rolls-Royce wins contracts
- A*STAR, Rolls-Royce in R&D tie-up
- Rolls-Royce gets £100m contract
- Rolls-Royce ups SE Asian presence
- Driven to produce perfection
- HR Weekly Recap: Job outlook may be brightening, but beware of the boss
- Rolls-Royce facility takes flight
- More hires at Rolls-Royce Singapore
- Rolls Royce ramps up employment
- Airbus misses the target
- Qantas gets blasted by engine fault
- Rolls-Royce rolls out big results
- Rolls-Royce drives Thai supply chain
- Rolls-Royce to boost aerospace talent’s skill sets
- Rolls-Royce spruces up headcount
- SAESL opens extended MRO facility
- Rolls-Royce begins campus construction