NEWS IN BRIEF: 18 January 2012
OgilvyOne’s Jakubowski exits
OgilvyOne regional executive director John Jakubowski (pictured) has left the agency after a year. Ogilvy confirmed the departure saying there is no replacement as of now. His last day with the agency is this Friday (20 January). Jakubowski has had stints at agencies including Digitas, Modem Media and Paramount.
FT's new scent
The Financial Times launched an integrated B2B campaign to attract advertising decision makers and media buyers. The global initiative aims to highlight its integrated print, online and mobile mediums. DDB launched the campaign with a specially made gift box designed for media buyers in Hong Kong and Singapore, which contains Jo Malone perfumes.
Fortune flows for Carlsberg
Carlsberg has launched its CNY campaign under the theme of ‘Fortune Flows'. The campaign spans TV, radio, print advertisements, digital and OOH media.
A new Deal
Group buying site Dealmates has revamped its website in line with a strategy to offer more exclusive and premium deals. The updated design offers a cleaner look and a more user friendly interface. Dealmate’s CEO Erman Akinci said the company was accelerating its effort to be a premium group buying site.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ogilvy and Mather
Ogilvy and Mather Related Stories:
- SEE how a billboard is rescuing this guy
- WATCH: Coca Cola proves its cool
- Kok heads to New York [GALLERY]
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Death sparks debate on overtime
- Young Ogilvy employee dies from heart attack
- Ogilvy boosts its medical education offering
- M+S makes agency appointments
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- Coca-Cola turns strangers into friends
- Perrier parties with psychedelic hipsters
- Ogilvy snags Collins for top creative role
- Castrol gets clingy in new campaign
- Who says CSR is boring?
- Chen named to OgilvyOne Worldwide board
- O&M Shanghai looks to grow social offering
- O&M Beijing appoints new ECD
- Ogilvy serves virtual dumplings for CNY
- NHB appoints O&M for its PR duties
- Coca-Cola goes nice, lucky, crazy