Marketing Events launches weekly bulletin
Regional - Marketing Events, a regional event marketing title launched last year under the respected Marketing brand, has launched its first weekly online news bulletin.
The Marketing Events Weekly News Bulletin is designed to meet the needs of event marketers and event marketing agencies through time-sensitive updates of new and upcoming venues, information of regional events, and legislations or policies affecting the region.
The newsletter will also contain case studies of recently-concluded events and interviews with event marketers and organisers to provide useful examples for the industry.
"With the events industry being so broad and intertwined with other sectors such as tourism and travel, there's only so much our print product can offer. The news bulletin will allow us to go more in-depth and be more relevant for an audience that's constantly on the go and time-starved," said Kristie Thong, editor of Marketing Events.
Marketing Events was first launched as a quarterly title and has promptly increased its frequency to bi-monthly this year. The print publication features news, high-level opinion, case studies as well as long-form features offering practical advice and insight to event marketers looking to generate more value from their events.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lighthouse Independent Media
Lighthouse Independent Media Related Stories:
- Benefits Asia returns to Singapore
- Mobile Marketing Interactive 2013 launches
- Who will take home the trophies?
- HREA early bird deadline extended
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- HREA jury spotlight: Mohamad Abu Bakar
- CCL joins Human Resources Excellence Awards
- Agency of the Year returns
- Meet the HREA judges: A Mateen
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- More time to enter the Human Resources Excellence Awards
- UOB and MEC take top spot at Mob-Ex 2013
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- More sponsors join Mob-Ex awards
- HREA jury spotlight: Andrew Chong
- Talent Management 2013 highlights
- Marketing Excellence Awards finalists revealed
- Talent Management 2013 kicks off!
- Human Resources recognises Malaysia’s top L&D strategies
- All you need to know about shopper marketing