Sree leaves AMP to head MEASAT
Malaysia - Sree Pathmanathan has joined MEASAT the publishing arm of Astro Malaysia as COO after over 14 years with AMP Radio.
Formerly chief operating officer for AMP radio Pathmanathan has been with the company since 1996 starting off as its advertising sales manager. He has also had stints as New Straits Times Press, J Walter Thompson, Utusan Malaysia.
In his previous role Sree was in charge of overseeing AMP's eight different departments, including programming, finance, integration, sales and marketing, engineering.
Representatives from AMP and Astro could not be reached to comment on the development at press time.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMP Radio Networks
AMP Radio Networks Related Stories:
- McDonald's integrated campaign for new item, and more
- In BRIEF : ESPN, Maybank, Wacom and IAA
- Fun and games at AMP Superstar Pyramid night
- Rosken talks to a younger audience
- AMP makes changes post Sree's departure
- Media evolution: Conflict or collaboration?
- DiGi WWWows with new awards show
- Marketing TV: Beyond the radio ad break
- AMP kicks off March madness
- No tension on Springboard
- AMP springs up to create and innovate
- AMP’s up for bigger volume
- Sandhu amps it up for radio
- AMP rides radio's big wave
- AMP sets sail on Eastern waves
- Astro colours world with shades of Merdeka
- Astro rejoices in MySTORY
- Dutch Lady spreads the milk around
- Malaysia SME Congress finds sponsors
- AMP tunes in to 3G