Toyota comes up with a perfect arrangement
Malaysia - In line with the launch of its latest Avanza model Toyota has launched a cross platform campaign," The Perfect Arrangement', to promote its latest MPV to Malaysian families.
‘The Perfect Arrangement' TVC created by Dentsu will be aired next week on selected free to air stations and Astro channels. Print ads bearing QR codes which links to the campign's TVC will also run in local papers such as the The Star, NST and Berita Harian.
Other agencies for campaign are OMD for media buying and planning and Agenda for digital executions.
Mandy Phang, senior manager, brand building, marketing division for Toyota told A+M that when it was first launched in 2004 the Avanza had become one of Malaysia's most popular small-sized affordable MPVs especially among young families.
The campaign shows a family humming, singing and playing music to the Avanza song while they go about their day.
"We hoped that this would be a memorable 'kick' for the all-new Avanza's introduction," Phang said.
Phang added that the company's sales data showed its Avanza model was well-received by Malay families.
The campaign runs for three months.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Dentsu Related Stories:
- Dentsu creates new role for talent aquisition
- Dentsu strengthens its hold over SEA
- Dentsu Singapore hires digital lead
- Vision Critical partners with Dentsu
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- Dentsu opens office in Myanmar
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- New brands flutter with iButterfly
- Helping HR become social
- Catching butterflies at KLIA
- DDB's Van Motman resurfaces at Dentsu Asia
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Tognum takes Asia focus, picks agencies
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Dentsu acquires Aegis in US$4.9bn deal
- DentsuINDIO shuts down
- Dentsu Möbius makes key regional hires
- Media Palette names new digital lead
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Anime Festival Asia debuts in Malaysia