VW Seat rides with OgilvyOne
Beijing - Spanish automobile manufacturer Seat, a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group has appointed OgilvyOne as its digital marketing counsel as it looks to introduce the brand in China.
The agency will be responsible for planning its digital strategy as it seeks to enter into the market for its upcoming vehicle launch.
Its duties include developing and maintaining its website, creating digital showcase and virtual driving experience for its retail stores, showrooms and social media marketing.
Helen Wu, marketing director of SEAT, VW Group China said the agency will provide professional and integrated digital services for its push into China.
Daniel Tao, vice president of OgilvyOne Beijing, said it will produce digital campaigns to introduce and drive sales of the SEAT brand to new Chinese car buyers.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- OgilvyOne China
OgilvyOne China Related Stories:
- Nescafe launches digital rally
- BlackArc launches real estate digital unit
- Tao returns to OgilvyOne as Beijing VP
- OgilvyOne lands LensCrafters deal
- OgilvyOne China nabs Bjorge as digital lead
- Lenovo continues youth focus with Xiao Ben
- Renren taps Starcom in rebranding efforts
- A power shift DM report MMHK March
- The Jolt: DM, a cost-friendly alternative
- Itop forms JV with 24/7
- OgilvyOne forms mobile joint venture
- J&J Olympic website promotes caring
- Euro retains Dong Feng Peugeot
- Schiff assumes ECD role at OgilvyOne China
- Ambush marketers not welcome: BOCOG
- OgilvyOne China rejigs creative line up
- The Lords of the Rings
- Neo@Ogilvy partners Baidu for search
- OgilyOne China hired Wan for digital efforts
- Ogilvy nabs Ikea