GM for Mudah.my heads over to Google
Malaysia - Former general manager at Mudah.my, Shylendra Nathan (pictured), has moved over to Google Malaysia in a newly created role of head of agency relations.In his new role, Nathan will be responsible for managing Google's relationships and engagement with its key advertising agency partners in Malaysia.
The appointment is effective January 2012 and Nathan will be reporting to Sajith Sivanandan, country manager of Google Malaysia.
On the newly created role, Sivanandan shared: "Advertising agencies are key to the continued growth of the online eco-system and Google deeply values the relationships it has with its key agency partners in Malaysia."
"To focus and further deepen how we engage with agencies we are thrilled to have Shylendra on board as the head of agency relations. He brings with him great breadth and depth of experience and his presence will be a catalyst in further deepening our engagement with our key agency partners."
When contacted by A+M Gaurav Bhasin, COO of 701 Search, parent company for Mudah.my, said the search for Nathan's successor is ongoing and will be announced in time.
"In four short years, mudah.my has achieved huge success and is now among the top three sites in the country, ahead of many established international players. Shylendra has played a huge role in this success. We thank him for his efforts and wish him good luck for his future endeavours," Bhasin said.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Google Related Stories:
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Amazon launches app store for China
- Google dedicates site for Philippine elections
- Google backs female entrepreneurs
- Muslim Pro goes from app to web
- Volunteers update Google Maps for elections
- Bizarre HR: Google’s $100 million man
- Whatsapp becomes new target in tech wars
- Google Trends: The iPhone vs Samsung
- Prepping for election day
- Google Chrome goes nuts
- Android tablets tipped to outsell iPads
- Google opens e-learning channel for students
- The changing face of recruitment
- Google local, ifva global?
- Google finds a plus with A-Pop week
- Google Philippines head talks about local office
- Google pushes glasses in online contest
- Google Indoor Maps: Will it work?
- Google pushes the power of digital