Alcatel-Lucent’s Swan moves to InMobi
Singapore – Independent mobile advertising network InMobi has announced the appointment of Anita Swan (pictured) as the regional marketing director for Asia Pacific.
In her new role, Swan is in charge of the InMobi's marketing strategy for the region with the global executive team. She will be responsible for expanding the company's marketing efforts in Southeast Asia, China, Korea, Australia, New Zealand an India with the respective local marketing teams.
Atul Satija, vice-president and managing director of InMobi, Asia Pacific, said he is keen to work with Swan at the helm of the company's marketing efforts.
"Anita will help us further fuel the regional mobile ecosystem, given her extensive regional experience, marketing expertise and advertising background," he said.
As the new MD, she brings with her more than nine years of experience in telecommunications and seven years in digital advertising.
Prior to this appointment, Swan was the head of marketing, Asia Pacific at Alcatel-Lucent. She also previously led marketing efforts of various telecommunications providers, including Vodafone, Digicel, Telstra and Telecom NZ.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InMobi Related Stories:
- Behind Indonesia's mobile growth story
- Mindshare and InMobi ink partnership
- Mobile ads most effective in Vietnam
- In BRIEF: InMobi, Singapore Flyer, Ikea
- InMobi enters Taiwan
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- InMobi sets foot in Thailand
- Mobile further entrenched in consumers' lives
- In BRIEF: Microsoft, InMobi, Wunderman
- IN BRIEF: InMobi, The Economist, Sony
- Ad impressions touch the billion mark
- InMobi gets US$200 mn boost
- FOMA Focus: Awards categories announced
- Australian mobile ad market grows
- InMobi acquires rich media firm
- InMobi supports enterprise app development
- Maxis’s Cheng joins InMobi
- Amobee inks deal with InMobi
- VIDEO: Mobile not a mere extension of digital
- Joint move for 3D ad solution