The Body Shop chooses Briq
Singapore - The Body Shop (TBS)has concluded its media pitch, appointing Briq Communications for all its media planning, advertising and communication services locally for 2012.
Previously, TBS's media agency was Carat, and the pitch followed ending of the contract with the agency.
Josephine Chow, general manager, The Body Shop Singapore, said that it hoped to strengthen its brand presence among its target segments and focus on enhancing the brand's engagement with customers, particularly online.
Earlier, a spokesperson for TBS also said it was intending to go into areas such as e-commerce and mobile marketing.
"We are very proud and delighted to be able to work with The Body Shop as its communication partner as we have strong beliefs in the brand and understand what needs to be done to help build closer rapport and bond with the customers. 2012 will be an exciting year for the brand," Jim Goh, CEO of Briq said.
Follow @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- The Body Shop
- briq communications
The Body Shop Related Stories:
- Ng leaves Sentosa for The Body Shop
- Mini hands social media to Vocanic
- The Body Shop picks local social media firm
- Keep staff loyal with a social vision
- The Body Shop calls for beauty with heart
- The Body Shop reviews media biz
- The Body Shop leverages on iButterfly
- The Body Shop unleashes the force of love
- The story so far
- The Body Shop fights sex trafficking
- Body Shop goes green for ION launch
- Manic helps zap the zits for The Body Shop
- Marketing Peer Briefing - Dec07