Durex positions fun as well
The campaign titled ‘Play', runs in print and first launched 7 September in IS Magazine. Play is expected to run in the October issues of Juice, Maxim, Men's Health, Time Out Singapore, as well as on ZoCards. The three different creative show humanoid looking figures made from Durex products engage in various sexual positions - the see-saw, scissors, and the wheel barrow.
According to director of corporate communications for Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific, Jane Fraser, the ads targeted "Singaporeans above 18 years of age who have consensual safe sex, but still want it to be fun".
"Reposition Durex as an enhancement to sexual pleasure, moving away from just ‘safe sex' to ‘safe sex can be fun too' with a range of new product offerings," she said.
The campaign runs for two months and is the first creative campaign Ogilvy Redcard has done for SSL Healthcare since winning the business in May.
- Ogilvy Redcard
- SSL Healthcare
Ogilvy Redcard Related Stories:
- Ogilvy RedCard's Wan departs
- Foster's hires Ogilvy RedCard
- Creative reshuffle at RedCard
- Ogilvy tightens CIMB grip
- Ogilvy RedCard gets educated
- Durex to march streets with sex-stories and condoms
- The Economist asks for opinion
- Bag-men tout online sex toys
- Ad Insider - Aug'08
- Safe sex can't be fun
- DM Case Study - July 08
- MediaCorp pulls plug on ‘Saving Gaia'
- 15 Singapore finalists up for One Show honour
- Rod to live a Mini life
- One Show hopefuls from Singapore revealed
- Score with Durex's ‘Pleasureball' game
- Conference Bay goes guerrilla
- Get your head in the game
- Redcard rolls out creative work for Conference Bay
- Ad Insider - Sep07