Adidas calls events and PR pitch
Hong Kong - Adidas Hong Kong has called an events and public relations pitch to support its activation events in 2012.
The pitch will cover project duties for its January 2012 activation event for the Adidas Sports Performance running collection and its interactive personal coach, MiCoach.
Agencies pitching include Blink Events & PR and Dynamic Network Alliances (DNA), with Untitled and THKS Management pitching together.
Isabella Cheung, public relations manager at Adidas said for 2012 the brand plans to launch a series of branding and ad campaigns to promote its collections, with new campaigns coming out almost every month.
Adidas has chosen to work with PR and events agencies on a project basis to ensure they don't get overloaded with the stream of campaigns it will be launching.
In addition Cheung said it will be holding another pitch in January 2012 to find an agency to support its February/March events.
Last year it worked with Occasions PR & Marketing to support its global campaign "Adidas is all in" in Hong Kong, created by TBWA Hong Kong with Carat handling media buying and planning duties.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
adidas Related Stories:
- adidas consolidates social media duties
- Adidas connects with its girly side
- Data deluge: Getting CRM basics right
- Adidas dares fans to find fast
- adidas lures fans with hip hop
- Bieber fronts adidas NEO Label
- Kellogg-Wilmar JV, RedPrairie picked
- Adidas goes gymming across the region
- Adidas thrives in pain
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- Adidas puts China first in global push
- Adidas charges up originality
- Case Study: adidas China
- Adidas bands China fans together
- Adidas goes for football fans
- Adidas recruits hardcore football fans
- Adidas urges Filipinos to be original
- Case Study: adidas
- Adidas to send trainers to the sky
- Adidas gets star-studded in latest push