Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
Shanghai - PC and notebook brand Acer has appointed DraftFCB China its creative agency to push its global sponsorship of the 2012 Olympic Games.
DraftFCB will be responsible for developing and managing integrated communications campaign that will appear before the games and within the events program.
The assignment covers all Acer PC product lines except mobile, with the campaign slated to begin around mid January._______________________________________________________________________________________
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acer Computer
- Draft FCB
Acer Computer Related Stories:
- Acer features Megan Fox in new campaign
- Roshan fronts new Acer campaign
- Acer goes with Vibes in Singapore
- Acer tipped to review creative biz
- Jan ad spend manages positive growth
- YOG on the lookout for agencies
- Closer collaboration in the supply chain
- PC shipments on the rise
- The Lords of the Rings
- Brand Un-conscious
- UPDATED: Lenovo serves Olympic sponsorship rights to rival Acer
- Acer buys Gateway for US$710 million