Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
Shanghai - Pernod Ricard continues its "New Elegance" movement to drive young Chinese men to the brand and create a new brand position for Martell Noblige.
To support its TVC, the campaign is extended to print and online mediums featuring women who share their views on elegance.Liya Zhang, Martell brand director at Pernod Ricard, said this second installment adds momentum to position Martell Noblige to as iconic to China and not just a cognac for the older generation.
The second phase of the campaign will continue until March 2012.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- TBWA Shanghai
- Pernod Ricard
TBWA Shanghai Related Stories:
- Pfizer expands relations with TBWA
- GE turns to folklore to drive awareness
- TBWA brings in Swords to lead McDonald's
- Bawang adds TBWA to FMCG roster
- Ma steps into CMO role for TBWA\ China
- Michelin stresses safety in latest ads
- TBWA\ continues to add creative talent
- TBWA wins Pfizer product development
- TBWA brings home Hisense account
- Martell Noblige's Manifesto on elegance