CEVA appoints China MD
China - Martin Thaysen has been appointed managing director for CEVA Logistics' China operations where he will be responsible for driving strategy and growth effective 1 February 2012.
Currently chief commercial officer of Damco heading global commercial activities including sales, key account management, marketing and supply chain development, Thaysen will be relocated from Copenhagen to Shanghai in his new role.
Prior to Damco, he was head of group strategy for A.P. Moller-Maersk where he was responsible for the development and implementation of strategy.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics Related Stories:
- New leaders for UPS, CEVA
- Logwin, BASF set up new facilities
- Is 2013 the year for Vietnam?
- CEVA enters JV, BP buys ships
- Use SCM as a marketing strategy
- 3PLs: Answer the collaboration call
- [Video] CEVA shares growth plans
- Dimerco’s JV, Hilton goes green
- DHL expands ops, Fujifilm acquires
- 3PL sector sees frenzied activity
- Changi’s air cargo stable, Keppel inks more
- CEVA further bolsters China ops
- CEVA bolsters Europe presence
- Nokia renews CEVA contract
- CEVA tackles APAC issues
- CEVA acquires in strategic move
- CEVA expands PH auto biz
- SC must keep with China’s growth
- CEVA ups cross-border services
- CEVA renews oil contract in Ecuador