SMU appoints Wild Advertising
Singapore - Singapore Management University's (SMU) search for an agency has ended with Wild Advertising bagging the account, following a review.
As Agency of Record, Wild as the creative AOR will develop SMU's undergraduate admissions campaign for 2012. The campaign is aimed at students with "A" levels, Polytechnic Diploma, IBM Diploma and international applicants.
The account came into play following the parting of ways with Y&R, its previous agency, in July 2011.
The integrated campaign will communicate how students can benefit from SMU's unique approach in grooming tomorrow's leaders. The approach includes having an interactive pedagogy and broad-based learning as well as giving students global exposure.
The campaign includes print, digital, outdoor and collateral and drives to the SMU website.
Alan Goh, director, corporate communications & marketing, said the educational institute aims to redefine the category and push the status quo with its marketing and advertising.
"SMU has big ambitions. We want to build a strong brand and own a premium reputation as having one of the top undergraduate programmes in the region. We were looking for a creative agency to partner us in this exciting endeavour, and we found it in Wild."
Launched a year and a half ago, Wild Advertising has since worked with clients such as SPH, OCBC Bank and Crystal Jade.
Follow us @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University Related Stories:
- SMU, StarHub aid digital R&D
- Unique SME institute launches
- SMU launches undergrad campaign
- Singapore students prefer a fun work environment to high salary
- University degree still valuable in Singapore
- Hiring plans to pick up in second half of 2012
- SMU appoints Tequila\ for site revamp
- Bright prospects for graduates
- HR event: Why the CEO can't do it without you
- Evaluating SG's social media space
- MOM, SMU launches Human Capital Leadership Institute
- How to build the capability of SME leaders
- More training courses for financial professionals
- SAP and SMU set to groom more IT talent
- New job offers for unemployed PMETs
- SMU launches admissions push
- SMU hires MEC
- Y&R bags SMU
- SAS helps employees get smarter
- Using B2C tactics to make sense of B2B challenges