Crampsie named worldwide CMO of Ogilvy
Global - Ogilvy & Mather has appointed Lauren Crampsie as its worldwide chief marketing officer for its global operations, replacing Eleanor Mascheroni who left after a decade with the agency.
In her new role, Crampsie (pictured) will be responsible for the agency's global communication initiatives across its global offices. In addition to her duties, she will continue to lead its business development function in North America.
She has been with the agency since 2004 and until most recently held the role of CMO for North America. Since 2010 she has played a role in winning brands such as Ikea, Gap and Tabasco.
"She'll be a tremendous spokesperson for the vigor of our brand in the new landscape of communications," Miles Young, worldwide CEO of Ogilvy & Mather, said
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Ogilvy and Mather
Ogilvy and Mather Related Stories:
- SEE how a billboard is rescuing this guy
- WATCH: Coca Cola proves its cool
- Kok heads to New York [GALLERY]
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Death sparks debate on overtime
- Young Ogilvy employee dies from heart attack
- Ogilvy boosts its medical education offering
- M+S makes agency appointments
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- Coca-Cola turns strangers into friends
- Perrier parties with psychedelic hipsters
- Ogilvy snags Collins for top creative role
- Castrol gets clingy in new campaign
- Who says CSR is boring?
- Chen named to OgilvyOne Worldwide board
- O&M Shanghai looks to grow social offering
- O&M Beijing appoints new ECD
- Ogilvy serves virtual dumplings for CNY
- NHB appoints O&M for its PR duties
- Coca-Cola goes nice, lucky, crazy