BS Groups appoints PHD
Singapore - BS Groups, which owns health and beauty chains such as Bottomslim and Tokyo Bust Express has appointed PHD as its media agency, following a closed door pitch.
The appointment is for the local market and is across all of BS Groups' brands which also includes Brazilian Experts and Asian Skin Solutions.
A client spokesperson confirmed the appointment to Marketing.
BS Groups' media buying account was last with Lin's Advertising.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account