Nuffnang expands to Thailand
Thailand- Nuffnang, the blog advertising community has launched officially in Thailand.Nuffnang Thailand intends develop and improve the blogging community in Thailand in a creative and sustainable manner.
"In the rapid growing internet, especially in Thailand, blog advertising is a new effective channel to develop public relations and create two way communication with customers," Timothy Tiah, co-founder of Nuffnang said.
Tiah added that the uniqueness with blogs was that not only do they have their own followers and readers but each blogger also have their own style of writing different content developed by their own experiences, and the brand affinity they have with the product.
"This unique personal relationship between bloggers and what they write about makes the content trust worthy, informative, convincing, and very beneficial to the audience. Thus, Nuffnang the blog advertising community, is another effective way for marketers to reach their target customers" he added.
First launched in Malaysia in 2007, the company has expanded its reach regionally covering Australia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and now Thailand.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Nuffnang Group
Nuffnang Group Related Stories:
- Nuffnang launches app for "social stalking"
- Bloggers prepare for anti-cyber crime law
- How to yield the marketing power of blogs?
- Nuffnang celebrates with awards ceremony
- Nuffnang brews internet storm for Dentyne
- Nuffnang taps China's blogger community
- Nom Nom cultivates Grapevine
- Spread the message, not AIDS
- DiGi finds angels on Nuffnang
- Alliance Bank’s nagging mum goes viral
- Project Alpha 2 rocks social media sphere
- Online success for Sony contest
- TLC says "Promise Me"
- Astro B.yond PVR targets social media savvy
- Youth'10 draws huge media crowd
- Mister Potato taps Prince of Persia
- Gatsby taps Nuffnang for record turnout
- EON Bank show fight for new customers
- Malaysia's funniest Slurpee home videos
- Nuffnang founders launch Nom Nom