Tiger lives it up in its latest campaign
Malaysia - As part of its ongoing "Here's to Tiger Time" thematic campaign, Tiger has rolled a campaign for its ‘Living it Up' party, featuring local celebrities.
As part of promoting the party local celebrities such as Namewee, Douglas Lim, ManHanD and past contestants of Amazing Race Asia Vanessa and Pamela Chong will be documenting their experience of planning the party .
The celebrities will get together to plan and discuss aspects of the party videos of which will be posted on the Tiger's Facebook page created for the campaign. Consumers who follow the party-planning process and share the videos on Facebook will stand a chance to win exclusive invites to the 'Living it Up' party.
Sean Koh, marketing manager of Tiger said the primary target audience for this campaign is urban youth, both English and Chinese speaking, who are active on social media.
G2 Direct Initiative will handle both the creative and digital aspects of the campaign with G2PR handling PR activities.
Consumers have been actively engaging on Tiger's Facebook page with the hope of attending the party on the 16 December.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Tiger Related Stories:
- Tiger beer appoints social media agency
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Tiger soaks up the sun
- Tiger calls for togetherness in 2012
- Tiger celebrates Blue Christmas in Vietnam
- Tiger FC reaches out to football fans online
- Tiger unveils 'Refreshingly Different' push
- Tiger plays on this Halloween
- Tiger partners F1 2011
- Tiger interacts more through mio TV
- GAB brand heroes in-waiting
- Tiger connects through CSR
- Tiger extends sponsorship for ESS
- Puma tees up for Her World Golf Challenge
- Online show offers new brand exposure
- Tiger Beer launches marketing push
- Grey makes room at the top