McDonald's gives back this festive season
Malaysia - McDonald's has launched a campaign for its seasonal prosperity burger as part of its 'Give Back' campaign this year.
The campaign targets the masses with a special focus on young adults aged 18-29, who are early adopters and willing to try new products.
The TVC runs on Astro Ria, Astro Wah Lai Toi and all four of media prima channels.
Radio ads run on AMP channels and Star Radio with print ads in The Star, Harian Metro, Sin Chew, Guan Ming and the Sun.
The campaign is aimed at drawing awareness about the ‘prosperity' product and enhancing consumer involvement with the brand.
Melati Abdul Hai, head of marketing for McDonald's Malaysia told A+M that with the campaign the company wanted to build a strong connection with the consumers and push the 10 values that back this year's ‘Give Back' campaign.
As part of the campaign, with every purchase of a Prosperity Burger meal, 10 sen will be donated to a charity. All of the proceeds will go towards helping deserving causes.
Agencies behind the campaign are OMD for media buying, Leo Burnett for creative and WestCoast as the PR agency.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
McDonalds Related Stories:
- McDonald’s adds Chinese flavour to menu
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- McDo asks Filipinos to solve Fries Heist
- Philippines gets in line for free McMuffins
- Nurturing talent in an evolving environment
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- The world’s best multi-national companies
- McDonald’s flies high with Angry Birds
- Lee exits Havas to join McDonald's
- Are green events here to stay?
- McDonald’s brands as innovator
- McDonald's prepares for the Olympics
- McDonald's faces up to trade secrets
- McDonald’s says it fulfills Olympics dreams
- McDonald's expands Casanova's role
- McDonald’s appoints APMEA president
- Brands reach out to bloggers
- Confession shines light on weary industry
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Andrew Knott
- IN BRIEF: BM, Suntec, McDonald’s