Nikon launches campaign for Nikon 1 series
Singapore - To introduce its third brand in its digital camera series, Nikon 1, Nikon has launched an outdoor campaign on bus shelters, MRT platform screen doors and the LED screens at Grand Park Orchard and 313 Somerset.
Media buying for the Nikon 1 campaign was done by Maxus Communications Singapore and creative by a new local agency, Orange Cactus Project. This campaign will run until January 2012.
Nikon will also run a Christmas promotion for Nikon 1 offering a free vacation stay at various holiday locations starting from 8 Dec 2011 until 31 December 2011. This promotional campaign will be advertised on newspaper, television and radio.
Nikon 1 was first announced worldwide on 21 September 2011.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maxus Communications
Maxus Communications Related Stories:
- Maxim’s CNY push gets sticky
- Puneet Arora to lead GroupM Philippines
- The home at the tip of the finger
- Goh leaves Microsoft for Maxus
- Maxus names GM for international accounts
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces
- Tissot brings mix-and-match online
- Maxim’s goes outdoor for Mid-Autumn
- Maxus Australia finds new CEO
- AKA works on Movember, Savvis, XM ink deal
- Maxus hires Guido Zaballero to lead local ops
- Arome goes Japanese for Mid-Autumn
- Red Bull hands media duties to Maxus
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Maxus, McCann win Hysan's new mega mall
- GSK moves part of biz to Starcom
- L'Oreal awards Vietnam media biz to Maxus
- Maxus takes a share of Pfizer media
- Maxus Indonesia appoints Kabi as MD
- Maxus China makes top management hires