Pulse makes senior hire in the US
US - Digital research agency Pulse Group has brought on board Carmen Endrina to lead the company's client development offering in the US.
Endrina (pictured) will focus especially on the group's West Coast Technology clientele and large brands such as Nike.
Prior to her appointment she was a research analyst with Gartner, where she worked on primary custom research projects covering the US, APAC, and international markets.
Most of her industry experience comes from working as a researcher on projects from both the client and agency side. She covered industries such as IT, services, commercial real estate, consumer products, government, finance and more in the past.
Bob Chua CEO of Pulse said: "The US represents a very important market for Pulse, especially for Asia-bound research engagements."
"We will continue to identify and hire talent globally into 2012, capitalising on the continued growth opportunities in the Asia Pacific region."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pulse Group
Pulse Group Related Stories:
- Pulse adds Mitra to client development team
- Pulse Group ties up with Integration
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Bob Chua joins GoComm as chairman
- Analysing the celebrity lure
- Pulse innovates with social media
- Monsoon Cup and Pulse ink deal
- Internet pervasive in path to purchase
- Survey to check online ad adoption rate
- Bab to strengthen Pulse strings
- Pulse connects with social media
- Pulse appoints Meldgaard for online role
- Pulse Makes Key Appointments
- PropertyGuru tests sentiment in Singapore
- Study: Consumers still feel economic pressure
- Pulse equip with Mobile and IVR solutions
- Government plaudits for Pulse
- Delight in Deloitte's pick for Pulse
- Accolades send Pulse racing
- Fernandes takes to the sky in CEO brands