Nescafe launches digital rally
Beijing - Nescafe has launched its largest digital campaign in China, calling on Chinese adults to boldly live their lives and share the experience online.Working with OgilvyOne Beijing, Nescafe has launched a campaign titled "Live Out Your Boldness" to get its audience out there to live out their lives and share their stories with others who are doing the same.
The campaign kicked off with Nescafe ambassador Han Han, a blogger, professional race car driver, best selling author and whose blog has had more than 510 million visits to share his story in a video.
Other celebrities asked to share their story includes blogger and photographer Chu Peng, musicians Chang Jing and Michael Pattis and social activist Xu Can.
Participants are encouraged to share posts such as videos, songs and blogs of people around them or even themselves that are living their life beyond the norm.
Angel Chen, president of OgilvyOne China, said the campaign is a new attitude for the Nescafe brand.
"We needed a fresh approach to reach and engage a younger generation of coffee drinkers who are living their lives online."
In order to also have an offline presence and promote the coffee culture, Nescafe will sponsor a Cafe Bold experience center where coffee drinkers can gather to meet and exchange ideas.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- OgilvyOne China
OgilvyOne China Related Stories:
- VW Seat rides with OgilvyOne
- BlackArc launches real estate digital unit
- Tao returns to OgilvyOne as Beijing VP
- OgilvyOne lands LensCrafters deal
- OgilvyOne China nabs Bjorge as digital lead
- Lenovo continues youth focus with Xiao Ben
- Renren taps Starcom in rebranding efforts
- A power shift DM report MMHK March
- The Jolt: DM, a cost-friendly alternative
- Itop forms JV with 24/7
- OgilvyOne forms mobile joint venture
- J&J Olympic website promotes caring
- Euro retains Dong Feng Peugeot
- Schiff assumes ECD role at OgilvyOne China
- Ambush marketers not welcome: BOCOG
- OgilvyOne China rejigs creative line up
- The Lords of the Rings
- Neo@Ogilvy partners Baidu for search
- OgilyOne China hired Wan for digital efforts
- Ogilvy nabs Ikea