MSLGROUP sets up crisis network
Global - Public relations group MSLGROUP has launched a global crisis network to help clients plan and respond to crisis situations.
The network consists of 50 experts connected to each other by a proprietary real-time platform, available 24-7 to prepare business leaders with advice, support and guidance to respond to crisis situations.
It's role will be to help prepare business leaders to tackle the three key interplays shaping crisis today which are: the interplay between mainstream media and social media, the interplay between local and global dynamics and interplay between crisis planning and response.
Pascal Beucler (pictured), chief strategy officer at MSLGROUP, said business leaders today must master these three interplays shaping crisis and the new network will help guide companies in doing so.
Marking the launch of the network, it has released its first report titled "When every crisis is global, social and viral". It explores the role of social media in changing trust power, risk and crisis around the world. It also outlines how corporations can leverage social media to manage risk and reputation.
To mark the launch, the team has also published its first report, an e-book titled When every crisis is global, social and viral. This explores how social media is changing trust, power, risk, and crisis issues for the world's organisations. It also outlines how corporations can leverage social media to manage risk and reputation, and provides tips and tricks on crisis management.
Follow @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Related Stories:
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix
- Publicis restructures global digital arm
- Publicis Groupe buys digital agency LBi
- Publicis Groupe snaps up Resultrix
- BBH now a Publicis Groupe agency
- Publicis buys Longtuo to boost e-commerce
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital capabilities
- Publicis boosts MSL with more acquisitions
- New Publicis acquisition as audit continues
- Publicis Events loses GM after 10 year stint
- Publicis acquires fifth Chinese ad group
- Publicis eyes CRM market
- Publicis buys out Schwartz Communications
- Performics debuts in India
- Publicis continues China acquisition spree
- Publicis acquires Rosetta
- Publicis Groupe sees strong first quarter
- Pinder suddenly out of Publicis Worldwide
- Publicis acquires Taiwan PR firm ICL
- Publicis acquires Chinese PR firm Eastwei