Hayward to leave GroupM
Singapore - Toby Hayward, CEO Singapore, GroupM, has resigned from the company, currently serving a three-month gardening leave.
A statement by GroupM said Hayward's resignation was immediately effective and that he currently has no future plans with any other organisation.
Mark Patterson, GroupM CEO APAC said: "I understand the reasons for Toby's decision and he leaves with our sincere thanks for his time and hard work with us and best wishes for his next step."
Patterson added as someone with significant and varied experience in this part of the world he look forward to seeing Hayward take up a new role in the industry.
"He has made many friends here at GroupM and leaves the business in good shape with a strong management team and a host of young talent."
GroupM is looking for a replacement for the role as the regional teams provide support for clients in the interim.
Follow @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
GroupM Related Stories:
- The changing face of recruitment
- GroupM debuts mobile marketing system
- Mindshare ties up with Masscom on Unilever
- WPP brings audience buying firm to HK
- GroupM to speak at Talent Management 2013
- Puneet Arora to lead GroupM Philippines
- GroupM acquires Filmworks China
- Bessie Lee takes the reigns at WPP China
- Lower-tier cities obsessed with "face"
- GroupM: Don’t forget lower-tiered markets
- GroupM China launches mLab
- Helping HR become social
- Netbooster for WPP and GroupM
- GroupM China appoints chief of operations
- Branding doesn’t start with HR
- GroupM goes full-on digital creative
- Xaxis sets up shop in Malaysia
- China ad spend to hit RMB 440 billion
- Purchasing power of tikes on the rise
- GroupM gets new head of search