GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
Malaysia - GAB has launched its '9 Grand Treasures for the Year of the Dragon' campaign to mark the Chinese New year giving away prizes worth RM3.3 million.
As part of the campaign, consumers stand a chance of winning 1-kilogram Golden Dragon statue, eight pieces of 100-gram Gold Dragon coins, and cash prizes.
Winning the prize is based on finding bottle caps or tabs which will be colour coded according to different prizes.
Apart from the competition, GAB would also host on ground events known as 99 ‘Golden Dragon Nights' at participating restaurant, coffee shops and food courts where consumers will get free food, entertainment, lucky draws and GAB beers.
The campaign which kicks off on 15 December will run until 6 February.
Yap Swee Leng, marketing director of GAB (pictured right) said: "Next year will be the year of the Dragon and since it is one of the mightiest of all the zodiac signs, we are inspired to come up with a campaign that is not just better than previous campaigns, but one that is befitting its might."
Agencies which worked on the campaign are G2DI for creative, Mindshare for media buying and G2PR for PR.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
- Tiger roars for Asian music fans
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
- GAB names Jenner’s successor
- Marketing TV: Getting Merry with Guinness