Catcha launches special edition for Supercars
Malaysia - Catcha Publishing the subsidiary of Catcha Media has partnered with UK-based magazine company Octane to publish a special issue for Classic Supercars, with plans of making it an annual title going forward.
In conjunction with its 75th anniversary in Asia, Caltex has come onboard as a sponsor for the magazine and is providing 50 goodie bags for the first few readers. The Caltex logo also appears on the magazine's cover.
The special edition known as Octane Classic Supercars also has other brands from the automotive industry such as BMW Mini, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche as advertisers.
The issue, priced at RM20 would be available at major bookstores and distributed at various auto showrooms.
General manager of Catcha Publishing, Voon Tze Khay told A+M the publishing firm is considering to publish the title as an annual one beginning next year.
The magazine will be on sale from 25 November onwards.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Catcha Publishing
Caltex Related Stories:
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Caltex and Fox raised 10 times target fund
- FIC drives change with Caltex
- VML Qais promotes, Merc targets couples
- A+M Searchlight: Caltex Bubbly campaign
- History goes back to Hidden Cities
- Caltex pampers motorists
- Caltex bubbles up for new journey
- Caltex helps make the journey enjoyable
- OCBC Cycle gets more sponsors
- HP's Cheong joins Caltex
- Convertium wins Caltex biz
- Chevron drives RON95 awareness
- Caltex marketer named country chairman
- ESS expands into animation
- Caltex unveils reverse graffiti
- Caltex powers AFF Suzuki Cup
- SPC petrol up by four cents