OMD International brings Mackenzie onboard
Regional - OMD International, OMD's unit for multi-national client assignments, has appointed Jonathan Mackenzie as director of platform strategy, based in Singapore.
Mackenzie (pictured) is tasked with shaping the digital strategy of the agency's clients across the Asia Pacific region.
He relocates to Singapore from Omnicom Media Group, Ireland, where he was responsible for establishing the digital media department, developing an offering that encompassed display, search, mobile, social media and analytics. He has more than a decade of experience working digital agencies such as Profero and i-level.
Torie Henderson, CEO, Omnicom Media Group, Singapore, said: "Jonathan is a brilliant addition to the team at OMD international, which is in high growth mode. Jonathan's proven digital prowess will complement our overall value proposition and secure new opportunities in the rapidly changing, technology-driven market place."
Follow us @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OMD Related Stories:
- OMG hires lead for Airwave
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Audemars Piguet chooses media shop
- OMD appointed by mainland national bank
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- OMD sets up in Tasmania
- OMD glams up TSL media front
- Watsons adds music to its offerings
- OMD targets beyond demographics
- McDonald’s brands as innovator
- OMD gets Guangzhou MD
- BA welcomes royal couple in local style
- OMD grows local team
- Marketers: Mindshare, OMD tops in media
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- OMD nabs Bala for digital role
- OMD Melbourne continues expansion
- OMD adds healthcare client
- OMD launches smarter planning tool
- Wyeth hits YouTube for parent engagement