Super gets into the CNY mood
Malaysia - Super Coffee is set to launch an integrated campaign to raise its brand awareness among Chinese consumers in a build up to the upcoming lunar new year.
Consumers will be able to purchase the limited edition prosperity bag that comes with 2 packs of Super Charcoal Roasted Ipoh White Coffee and 1 packet of Super 100% Organic Soymilk.
There is also a limited edition CNY compilation DVD featuring top local artistes such as Melvin Sia, Yang Wei Han and TP Lim. Tracks for the song would be made available to download as MP3 and ringtones.
Super Prosperity Bag campaign will be supported by an integrated media campaign covering TV, newspaper and radio which will roll out on 15 December to run for almost six weeks.
The campaign is planned by OMD Malaysia.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
OMD Related Stories:
- Reading Room gets intl. business lead
- OMG hires lead for Airwave
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Audemars Piguet chooses media shop
- OMD appointed by mainland national bank
- McDonald's brings monster in for CNY push
- OMD sets up in Tasmania
- OMD glams up TSL media front
- Watsons adds music to its offerings
- OMD targets beyond demographics
- McDonald’s brands as innovator
- OMD gets Guangzhou MD
- BA welcomes royal couple in local style
- OMD grows local team
- Marketers: Mindshare, OMD tops in media
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- OMD nabs Bala for digital role
- OMD Melbourne continues expansion
- OMD adds healthcare client
- OMD launches smarter planning tool