Aegis shuffles top ranks in the Philippines
Philippines - Aegis Media has made a slew of senior management changes to drive the agency's growth in the market.
Miguel Ramos joins the agency in the newly-created position of Chairman, Aegis Media Philippines. Angelito "BoyP" Pangilinan comes on board as CEO of Carat Philippines and Media Services and Mike Ochosa, formerly managing director of Carat Philippines has been named CEO of Integrated Services, including iProspect.
A creative entrepreneur with significant experience founding ventures in the communications space, Ramos has managed one of the leading independent creative agencies in the market, ASPAC/Law - a recent winner of the Independent Agency of the Year award from the 4 A's.
Since January 2009 he has been with Aegis-owned Mediaforce Vizeum as President/COO.
His new position will entail providing overall leadership to the executive team with the task of expanding the group's offering beyond Carat Philippines and Mediaforce Vizeum by bringing in the full brand offering of the Aegis Media group.
BoyP has over 35 years experience in the media and market research business. Previously he has worked with MediaCom in the Philippines, prior to which he was general manager/COO of Campaigns & Grey.
Ochosa, with his two and a half decade long career experience, has significant expertise in brand management, branded content creation, events management and sports marketing.
He will be tasked with introducing and growing new service offerings with a focus on digital and other direct to consumer communication channels.
Ashish Bhasin, chairman India & CEO Southeast Asia Aegis Media, said: "Given its growing importance, we believe it is time to take our business in the Philippines to the next level by expanding the experience and stature of our executive team. I am delighted that Miguel, BoyP and Mike (pictured) have agreed to take on these exciting leadership roles."
Follow us @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering