AirAsiaExpedia names marketing and PR leads
AIRASIAEXPEDIA JUSTIN LOW WILLIAM LOW
Regional - Joint venture AirAsiaExpedia has appointed William Low as head of brand marketing and Justin Low as head of public relations for its Southeast Asia team.
William Low (pictured, left) was previously regional head of branding at AirAsia and will now drive all of AirAsiaExpedia's marketing activities across Southeast Asia.
He has over 15 years of experience in branding and marketing communications. Prior to that, he oversaw marketing and promotions for major music labels such as Warner Music, Zomba and PolyGram.
Justin Low (pictured, right) will be responsible for leading the strategic communications and media relations efforts across the region.
Most recently, he served as regional communications director at Starcom MediaVest Group where he was responsible for developing and executing communication strategies for the network.
Follow us @marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact us at email@example.com
AirAsia Related Stories:
- What AirAsia could have done differently?
- The AirAsia vs MAS saga continues?
- Chandilya new CEO at AirAsia India
- Five ways to be a boss like Branson
- LOOK: Virgin boss in a dress
- [LOOK] Branson in a dress
- AirAsia gets energised with EQ8
- Are elections promotions a good idea?
- Coffee, tea or Branson?
- CEOs cannot function without HR
- Tune Insurance fuels on social media
- Wong takes commercial role at AirAsia
- Talent Management 2013: The CEO's role in managing talent
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- FMFA announces sponsors
- AirAsia ramps up Singapore presence
- AirAsia X offers "Quiet Zone"
- AirAsia’s 1Malaysia campaign takes flight
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts